Arianna in pink, Alea in yellow, and Armando in blue;)
Arianna, baby A, didn't give us any smiles at the studio:( She is our shy one. Her pictures turned out very cute:) Miss Arianna is crawling all over the place and pulling herself up:) She loves her Daddy and Grandma, but she is definitely a Mommy's girl:) At home she smiles lots. She can light up a room with her beautiful smile:) She is some what easy going, but sometimes she bites.

Alea, baby B, is very friendly if she is in the mood;) She has been crawling for awhile. She is also cruising. Alea likes to be referred to as the Queen of the house, Ha. She is our demanding one:) She can get Daddy to do anything with one big smile. She loves Mommy and Grandma, but she is more of a Daddy's girl. She is also very adventurous. She likes to wander off to explore "new" territory. She is definitely a biter.


Armando, baby C, is such a flirt. He was all smiles at the photo studio (after he got comfortable). He was the first one to start crawling and cruising. He loves to get his hands on everything that he can reach. He is VERY friendly and very laid back. He loves to steal toys from his sisters. The poor guy never bites, but he gets bitten many times (particularly when he steals his sisters' toys). He is very cuddly:) Armando loves everybody, but I think he is a Grandma's boy:)


Armando, baby C, is such a flirt. He was all smiles at the photo studio (after he got comfortable). He was the first one to start crawling and cruising. He loves to get his hands on everything that he can reach. He is VERY friendly and very laid back. He loves to steal toys from his sisters. The poor guy never bites, but he gets bitten many times (particularly when he steals his sisters' toys). He is very cuddly:) Armando loves everybody, but I think he is a Grandma's boy:)



8 comments:
cute photos but what the heck is that painted on their butts?
When they are 17 they will never forgive you for painting colorful images in their behinds. This the kind of photo that makes it's way to the senior slide show.
I love the pictures! They're starting to look so grown up, not so much like babies anymore! I too had to laugh at the picture of them all standing by the window with their little butts painted. Are they Easter eggs? I too am guessing this will come back to haunt them when they are seniors!
We were trying to paint their butts like Easter eggs. Maybe that's too much.
I changed it! I was feeling too guilty. What do you think of this one?
I love the pictures! Did I miss painted butts? Ha! Too bad I missed it!
Hey. Bellos mis sobrinos!!!!.
Sin palabras.. Hemosos!!!
Greyci
Well, happy belated birthday! They did a great job on their photo shot.
Post a Comment