Thursday, May 21, 2009
First day in church
Mother's Day was the first time the babies were in church. I had so much anxiety that morning, wondering how the babies were going to behave and handle the "crowd." To my surprise they did very well, sitting somewhat quiet for the entire service. I couldn't believe it! We had a wonderful time showing off our babies:) It felt REALLY good to introduce them to our congregation. It took us the entire morning to get ready for church. Our morning consisted of early morning breakfast, morning naps, mid morning bottles, diaper changes, dressing babies, packing diaper bags and getting ourselves dressed. Then we were finally ready to stroll the kids to church.
Arianna all dressed up and ready to go:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Yeah!! Ours all go to the nursery now. They have been going since they came home. Reese use to always go to the nursery because she was the loud one, but now they all go so we can actually concentrate on what is being said.
ADORABLE! I love their Church outfits and I'm so glad you got to show your babies off!
Post a Comment