Thursday, April 30, 2009

What a day!

Today we took the kids to get their picture taken. It was a lot of fun:) At first they were like statues, they wouldn't move. We had a hard time getting any smiles out of the girls. We got some smiles from Armando. The one kid that doesn't smile at home for the camera, smiled at the photo studio! Ha. We did get some smiles from Alea later on. We didn't get any smiles from Arianna. We still got good pictures:) This was the first that the kids visited the mall. They had a wonderful time, and so did we. We also visited Daddy's office. It was fun to show the babies:) Today is the last day of RSV season, and I didn't freak out taking the babies to public places. Hahahahaha. The babies behave very well:) Thank God we didn't have any melt downs:)

I'm attaching a couple pictures here:) I'll post more later. It has been a long day, and somebody is crying. Arianna in pink, Alea in yellow and Armando in blue:)

No comments: