I'm finally getting around to post birthday pictures. The babies had colds last week, so I had very little sleep. They are finally getting over it:)
We had a small fun party for their birthday:) Grandma and uncle Mark came to celebrate the big day with us.

Grandma and uncle Mark holding the birthday girls and boy:)
The birthday theme was Sesame Street:) I didn't want to have 3 different themes going on.

Isn't it cute? three little ones:)

Proud Mami and Daddy holding the birthday girls and boy:)

Ahhhhhh! The birthday hats:)

Grandma made all 3 milk and soy free cakes for the babies:) They turned out beautifully! Thank you Grandma:)

Arianna first taste of cake:)

After tasting the cake:)

Alea hands on that cake:)

After first taste:)

Armando having his first taste of cake. At first he wasn't too sure, but then he went wild!

See what I mean by "went wild" LOL

Arianna with her birthday hat:) Just hanging out:)

Alea loved wearing her birthday hat.

Armando wearing his birthday hat.

It took several shots to get one picture with all three wearing their hats, HA.

Opening presents. They enjoyed the paper and bags more than the presents (particularly Arianna) Ha.

After the party and frosting off her face, Alea was very tired.

Armando was out. Even before I put on his sleeper. Ha ha ha ha
At the end of the month, we'll be taking the babies for professional pictures:) I got some cute Easter dresses for the girls and a cute little outfit for Armando:) I hope we get good pictures. Now that they are all crawling, it will be hard to have them stay put for pictures. As soon as we get those pictures, I'll post them here:)
1 comment:
I LOVE! this new pics!!!!!!
wonderfully done...
Besitos a todos,
Auntie Fle
Post a Comment