Saturday, April 11, 2009

The night before the birth

April 11th, 2008 baby A had a very strong heart decel with one strong contraction.
Since we were concerned about baby A, I had to sleep with the contraction monitor own. Yikes! In order to make sure the monitor was picking up baby A’s heart, they had to monitor all 3 babies. Needless to say, I had very little sleep that night. Me with all the belts to keep track of the babies' hearts (I hated those darn belts).

Even though, Dr. Boyle wasn't on call that weekend, he came very early the next morning. After, listening to his advice, we knew that we were going to have the babies that morning:) (THANK YOU Dr. Boyle for delivering these babies:)
My last belly shot.
By the way, since Thursday Arianna has a cough and a runny nose:( Poor baby! Alea just started today! Yuck! Mom and Dad are sick too. We can only hope that Armando won't catch it.

Miss Arianna has been rolling around, kneeling, and getting out of sitting. Yay! She is progressing very well:) Way to go baby girl!

1 comment:

Nik said...

Those belts were miserable - I can't imagine trying to sleep with them on! I think I can see the misery in your face in that picture. You did such a fantastic job.