Monday, February 9, 2009

Sick of winter!

I'm sooooooooo sick of winter!!! I'm so ready for spring that yesterday I dressed the babies with spring cloths:) I guess I'm also worry that they will grow out of their cute little dress and shorts before it gets warm. It's so hard to figure out what they will be wearing when. So I have a few outfits that I absolutely love, but I think they will be too small when warm weather comes around:( I thought, hey why wait to put them one?! Sooooo I dressed them and snapped a few pictures:) Here is Arianna you can't really see her dress on this one, but a while ago I promised a picture of her showing her teeth. So here it is:) She has been wrinkling her nose when she smiles. Doesn't she look funny and cute?

In this picture you can see the girls' cute little dresses and Armando's cute shorts and shirt:) Arianna is wearing the orange dress and Alea the blue:)

Holding flowers and hoping for spring to come soon!

Armando showing off his legs:) hehehehehe

Arianna brightening the whole room with her beautiful smile:)

Alea looking like a little angel.
A few days ago I was a little bored so I started snapping pictures in the babies' room. A bored mommy + three babies + one camera = CrAzY pictures
From left to right Arianna, Alea, and Armando.

Mommy being silly:0 ) I was trying to take a picture of me + babies, It didn't work the best, especially when a baby is trying to suck on your hands.

Here it's another picture of crazy mommy + babies.
On another note, Armando is getting a little more mobile and active. He rolls around the family room. I took a few pictures, check him out:
Armando trying to grab the farthest toy in the toy box.

He is also starting to get his knees under his belly which makes think that he might start crawling in a few weeks. I guess I don't know how long this process takes, but it looks like his little brain is starting to put that together.

Arianna is the pickiest eater in this house! She always makes this face with the first spoon and it takes a few spoons before we have an approval or disapproval. I tell ya, if she doesn't like it, she isn't gonna eat it! that little stinker! This is her facial expression after she tried avocado. She ended up liking it:)
Alea fell asleep after her bottle; she was soooooo tired that I couldn't even burp her.
We are so grateful that the babies are doing so well. Our goal is to keep them healthy through out the RSV / FLUE season. So far so good:) and we pray God that things continue to go this well:) We are half ways there:)
I've been having some fun prettying up the blog and adding new features:) If you find the music annoying, you can scroll all the way down and pause or mute the music (sorry if does the case). Also, I have a new header:) Thanks to my good friend Nik:) I couldn't have done it with out your help:)
Well, I better go put some babies to bed, it's 8:10pm :)

6 comments:

Evan, Mindy, Denver, and Makenna said...

Hey Digna! Good job on the updates and post! You are going to have to help me out with my blog now. I tried doing some revisions the other day and got frustrated and gave up and basically only changed the colors. Anyway...loved the pictures of the kiddos and the ones including you! :) As long as the kids don't grow around too much you should be safe with them fitting when it's warm outside. That's the one good thing with summer clothes is they can last longer...at least they do for a child like ours. Denver doesn't need new swim trunks this year because his waist isn't much bigger than last year and it doesn't matter how long shorts are...plus they always make boys little shorts long which doesn't work well for a baby always. Maybe you'll have a different experience than us though.

stacey said...

Love Love Love the pictures! They are so preciously adorable!

Flerida said...

I'm sick of winter too :( and here in MD is not as bad as SD yikes !!!!
Really like the new spring clothes pics and do agree w/u putting them on inside the house, that how it goes 'cause you never know when they will fit...
Estan HERMOSOS! los tres pichurilos, ya no se quien es mas lindo, puedes ponerlos en casting calls, te insisto, porque son divinos!
Te quiero amiga y tus ninos estan hermosos... ves lo que te dije del tiempo libre? ahora you can actually have some spare time...
Rgds,

Nik said...

You're welcome! The age your babies are was one of my favorite ages. We had such a good time! Their outfits really are adorable, so I understand why you wanted to put them on! Great pictures!

Unknown said...

Digna. La verdad I don't know which one is funnier and which one is the cutiest. Beatifull kids amiga. May God bless your family. Once I told you I had a favorite now I am confused. I love the tree of them the same. Each one is unique and by the pictures and what you tell us I believe they have very different personalities.I love Arianna's smile it reminds me someone. Armando is seems to be the peacifull boy. Becarefull these are the ones who turns out to be the black sheep when adults.
Alea she is another story. I love her facial expresions.

Bueno te dejo. Again Love ya all.

Besos

Greyci

Unknown said...

Digna,
I am sick of winter also!! Although it is nice to have alot of the snow gone. The girls have cabin fever big time. Megan doesn't much want to wear winter clothes especially in the house. This afternoon she has a white tank undershirt and red tights on! I was not in a mood to try to convince her other wise. She did have a jean skirt and sweater on for church!! Can you believe that she has her 3rd birthday next Saturday! Enjoy the baby milestones - they go soooo fast!

Love the new pictures - they have absolutely adorable smiles!! Your stories are so entertaining -what a wonder way you are developing a story for the kids in the future.

We moved into the new corporate office this weekend - it is nice and but will definitely take some getting use to. Where people are, where things are at my desk and just the flow of things. I wonder when the first time I will forget to go there and automatically head downtown!

Take care!