Happy belated Valentin's day:) We didn't do anything special, other than have fun with our babies:) I did get a very special present:) Daddy new hobby is woodworking. Lucky for me, I get to enjoy the end product. He built this beautiful bookshelf for his honey:) I love it! It turned out very nice:)
Side view
Front view
The girls' hair is getting sooooooooo long that I put it up on a little pig tail:) Armando's hair is even longer than the girl's. He might need a hair cut soon, but Mommy might not be ready for that.
Of course, I'm attaching some pictures of the cute pig tails:) Enjoy it!

Arianna and Alea having fun laughing at each other. Armando, on the other hand, just playing with the carpet or whatever he is finding on the floor, hahahahaha When the girls are wearing pig tails, I have to keep a close watch on Armando. He likes to take out the bows and eat them, that little stinker.

Arianna is smiling to the camera, Alea is wondering around and Armando looking dead serious (as usual).

Alea's crazy hair after playing on the couch.

The babies and me cuddling on the couch:) From left to right: me, Armando, Arianna and Alea. The girls are ready for bed with their sacks on:) Armando on the other hand, has been a night owl lately.
Hope everybody had a wonderful Valentin's day:)
No comments:
Post a Comment