We have more teeth! Armando has the top 2 coming in. I can feel his right one, but the left one isn't completely through. Alea has her top right tooth though and her left one won't be far behind:) Miss Arianna doesn't have any signs of top teeth yet (probably in a few weeks). My goodness, they are going to have a mouth full of teeth:) They are going to look SO different with top teeth:)
Oh, I keep forgetting to share their weights. They had their RSV shots (yes, shots because they each get 2! Poor babies) last Feb. 12th. Weights as of 02/12/09:
Arianna 16lbs 8oz
Alea 17lbs
Armando 17lbs 15oz
Sorry no pictures today. It's Mommy's birthday, so I won't spend too much time on the computer:) Today I'm off duty;)
Monday, February 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I hope you had a great birthday! Looks like the babies are growing well!
Thanks Nik! I sure did:)
Post a Comment