Friday, February 20, 2009
First bath in the big tub!
Bathing the babies in the little pink tub was getting very difficult. I had to change my soaked clothes at the end of the baths! So, last weekend I decided to try the big tub. The babies loved it and so did we:) From now on, we only do baths in the big tub. They have so much fun splashing around and playing with their little rubber ducks. I have to say that it is a two person job because we have a wild goose in the bunch. This wild goose goes nuts splashing and moving around in a slippery tub. We put in rubber mats in the tub to keep those little butts from sliding, but sometimes, not even that stops our wild goose from going all over the place. Did you notice that I'm not telling who's the wild goose? Well, let's play a guessing game! Can you guess who's the wild goose? I'll try to put a voting poll on the side bar of the blog. But if I'm not successful, you can either tell me how to add it or vote on the comments section. It will be fun:) I'm attaching some pictures of the babies first bath in the big tub:)
From left to right Armando, Alea and Arianna.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Now they need bubbles!
Post a Comment