Soooo here are their weights!
Arianna 14lbs!
Alea 14lbs & 12oz!!
Armando 15lbs & 12oz!!!
Oh, and Armando's SECOND tooth is coming in as well! it's already through!!! shocking! the girls are chewing and drooling like CrAzY! so I won't be surprised if we have more teeth in the next weeks!!
We are all doing well and having a wonderful time with our babies! I think things are getting easier everyday (I hope I don't jinx things!)! but now that they can sit, they entertain each other better, you know it's fun to steal toys and grab each other bobos (pacifiers). We feel so blessed this Christmas and we couldn't be happier!! Gracias mi Divino NiƱo por tantas bendiciones:)
Also, I'm SOOO happy that THANK YOU cards are out the door (long time ago, I just forgot to post about it) that was a relieve!! And last Saturday we sent our precious Christmas cards!!! that was nice too!! does off my to do list now! yay!!!! (I'll be posting our Christmas card and letter soon).
And I CAN'T post without pictures! so here are some of my favorite photos:)

4 comments:
Aw, your little ones look so sweet! Thanks so much for the Christmas card and the updates. Eliot and I were very happy to see some photos of your little ones. You have certainly had your hands full! and it looks very rewarding:)
Merry Christmas!
-Carrie & Eliot
Hi Digna,
Que alegria poder hablar contigo ayer. I saw you posted Arianna & Armando christmas pictures. As I told you on the phone !three cutties!!!!!. Tres Hermosuras.
Que Dios los siga bendiciendo.
Merry Christmas.
Greyci, Diane & Gianmarco
Carrie: Hi! I'm so happy we can stay conected through this blo:) And yes they are sweet:) ha ha ha ha I hope you guys have a wonderful Christmas:)
Digna
Greyci: que felicidad el poder hablar contigo:) muchas gracias por llamarme:) mandame fotos de tus pollitos pues hace siglos que no los veo y me imagino que deben estar grandotes y bellos! espero que tu y los tuyos tenga una navidad maravillosa:)
Enviame tu direccion para enviarte una tarjeta de navidad:)
Te quiero mucho!
Digna
Post a Comment