Today was a very good day despite the fact that grandma has a cold so she went home:( I thought that today was going to be very crazy with just me home, but no it was Ok and fun:) We started out the day with Armando rolling from back to tummy for the first time! he is an expert on rolling from tummy to back and finally he did back to tummy! yay Armando!!! Then when we did our one round of rice cereal Armando is going at it like he knows what he is doing:) he would open his mouth every time the spoon would come close to him and then he would eat it right away and open again! it was cute:) Arianna desired that today she was going to "blow raspberries" every time she had a mouth full of cereal, it wasn't her best cereal eating time, but it was very cute:) Alea continues to cry during the cereal eating routine, but today she would open her mouth when the spoon would come close to her, but then she would spit it all out! well at least she is opening her mouth;)
Then this afternoon, Arianna rolled on her tummy with NO help:) yay!! Alea has been rolling on her tummy with no help for about a week now:) they still need practice, but I think they finally got it down:) Then, I fed everybody at 2:00pm (one after the other of course) and put them in their cribs for a afternoon naps and they slept a little over 3 hours!! I didn't know what to do with myself! laundry was done and folded, dishes were done, formula had been mixed, messes had been picked up! soooo lucky me, I was able to watch tv for a couple hours!! yay!!! And the day end it with the girls sitting in front of each other just giggling and laughing at each other or with each other:) I got it on video, so here it is:) enjoy it:)
Monday, December 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment