Wednesday, October 22, 2008

RSV shots!

Today we had a nurse come to our home and give the babies the first RSV shot for the season which starts on November 1st. Only the girls got the shots today because the nurse thought that the babies weight less than what they did and she didn't have enough for everybody. So Armando will get his shot tomorrow:( RSV is a scary thing that can happen to babies in general but it can be very serious on premies, so we are doing shots through out the season which ends on April:( but better the shots than getting sick. I will post more information on RSV later for those of you that don't know much about it (I never heard about it until I had my premie babies).

The highlight of the whole day was that the nurse brought a scale to find out the weight and then know what dose they needed, so here are the latest weight:

Arianna is 11lbs & 2oz
Alea is 11lbs & 9oz
Armando is 12 lbs and 15oz

SOOOOOOO we are allllll double digits now!! how exciting!!

No comments: