Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Bath Day
The MOST common question I get is: how often do the triplets get baths? why is this SO INTERESTING TO PEOPLE? I don't know!! but I can say that almost everybody who has come to help and/or visit ALWAYS asks this particualr question. Here is the answer: they get baths every other day. I don't mind the question at all, I'm just puzzled about the interest in the frequency of baths. I love giving baths to the babies, but it's recommended to do it every other day so that the babies' skin won't get too dry. I always love giving the bath, but not always the babies enjoyed it. At the beginning they didn't like it at all! and here is a picture to prove it: This is Arianna and her first bath, she hated it!!!
But here she is later on and now she LOVES it! in fact, when she is being miss cranky pants and nothing else works, I give her a bath and that usually relaxes her:) Now she laughs, splashes and kicks during bath time! but the crying comes when I take her out of the tub.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment