Alea in yellow, Arianna in pink and Armando in green:) and of course the VERY HAPPY and tired dad and mom:)Friday, October 31, 2008
First family portrait
Here we are!! finally we have a decent family picture:) This is the first time we take a professional picture of all of us and it turned out very good:) Happy Halloween everybody!! I'll try to post some Halloween pictures later today (if babies allow) ;)
Alea in yellow, Arianna in pink and Armando in green:) and of course the VERY HAPPY and tired dad and mom:)
Alea in yellow, Arianna in pink and Armando in green:) and of course the VERY HAPPY and tired dad and mom:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Looks like you guys are doing great! What a nice picture! Hope everything is going well for you guys!! I am glad I found your blog. It will be nice to be able to keep up with our fellow triplets!
Hi Elizabeth! thanks for keeping in touch!! I've been reading your blog too! it's so much fun to see how BIG your babies are getting;) I came across your blog through Mindy's blog:) Please keep in touch!
God bless,
Digna
Bellos, Dios los bendiga!!!, que emocion verlos asi...que familiota!!. Los quiero mucho amiga.
Hay gracias Farita:) yo pienso que son preciosos tambien, pero tu sabes las mamas nunca se encuentran sus pichones feos jajajajaja
Post a Comment