Monday, February 22, 2010

Kisses galore!

This afternoon I was playing with the kids and Miss Arianna decided to give kisses on request :) I made a couple of videos. They are very cute! Sorry that in some parts of the video I'm aiming the camera towards our messy family room. I was holding Alea and I was afraid to put her down and ruin “the magical moment.” But I think you will be able to appreciate this cute video (even with the parts that are out of focus).


In this one you can see Arianna kissing Alea. Both of them are giggling. They are making the kissing noises, not me. Aren't they cute?!

In this video Arianna is kissing Armando :) How cute! :)

4 comments:

Flerida said...

this are the cutest videos ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Three Peas in a Pod said...

Flerida I sure think so too :)

Evan, Mindy, Denver, and Makenna said...

How adorable! That will be a must for graduation day. :)

Rosiris said...

They are getting so big....and adorable as always.