Wednesday, February 3, 2010
Snowy days.
We've been having LOTS of snow days around here. One day we decided to take the kids outside so that they could play with the snow for the first time. It took us about 1/2 an hour to get everybody ready and buddled up to go outside. The downside was that we didn't last long in the brutal cold outdoors. We maybe spent 20 minutes outside. The kids were having fun, but it was just too cold plus they had a hard time walking with the all the winter gear. I have to admit that we haven't try that ever since. Maybe when they're older...
The kids walking around in the snow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
They look like they are wondering what on earth they are supposed to do in the snow! So cute! I can't believe the south has so much snow this year! How is the potty training going? Hope all is going well with you all!:)
Thanks Annie!
NiK: Hi! Thanks! Well the potty training has been a disaster! I Alea pooped in the potty a couple times. But after the last time she pooped, she freaked out way more than the first time. After that she does not want to see on the potty. Now everytime she needs to poop, she wants to get on the changing table. She thinks that I can take it of it that way (even before she poops). So anytime she has to poop, we go through the drama of telling her that I can't change her before she poops. She doesn't get that she has to poop firt. But she won't see on the potty, grrr. Right now I'm letting her sit on it with clothes. I'm hoping she gets used to it again. We'll see.
Post a Comment