Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween 2009!

Happy Halloween everybody! We spent the day mostly at home. We took the kids trick or treating to a neighbor’s house and to grandmas’ house. It's too complicated to load and unload kids from the van and neighbors are too far away that it will be too long of a walk. When the kids get a little bit older, we'll venture out to town :) But for now we only did a practice run:)
Here is Alea wearing her Halloween pjs :) I found this cute PJs (I think they are PJs) for the girls:)
Arianna being silly in her PJs.

This is the front of the PJs. I think it's SO cute :)

I tried taking a picture of Armando, but he wouldn't stand still. I put him in the booster seat and this is the face he gave me. Hahahaha.


We didn't do coordinating outfit for the kids. Sometime it's a good idea to have them do /wear individual things:) Not to mentioned that we borrowed 2 of the outfits and the 3rd on was given, hahahaha.
Armando was a lion:) He learned how to roar, but he wouldn't do it in front of anybody. That stinker!
Have I mentioned how hard it is to take a picture of the kids now? It's almost impossible to have them pose individually and even worse to have them pose for a trio picture. This might be the best shot of the three together, lol. From left to right Alea, Armando and Arianna.

Alea and Arianna.

Arianna was a bumble bee.

Alea as a cow. Can she be more excited? Do you notice my sarcasm?

Isn't he sweet?
Of we go to the closest neighbor :)
Hope everybody had a happy Halloween :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

They are getting so big! They look adorable in their costumes. Thanks for sharing.

Flerida said...

Que bellos!!!!!

Annie said...

Que hermosos los disfraces de los niños. Tus hijos son hermosos, Dios te los bendiga siempre.