Monday, November 2, 2009

Donde esta el ombliguito?

The kids first learned to point to their bellies and now they can find their belly button. I was trying to get it on video and this is the best shot I got. I just think it's pretty funny, hahaha.

5 comments:

Rosiris said...

LOL! Cute!

Annie said...

So cute!!!!!

Have a nice week.

Annie said...

If you have some time I invite you to visit my blog.

http://santiagotwingirlsblogspot.com

Yo hablo español y mi blog es bilingue.

Nik said...

Your kids are just so adorable! I'm glad to see you blogging again - I was worried I had lost you!

Three Peas in a Pod said...

Rosiris, thanks for stopping by:)
Annie, nice to meet! Gusto en conocerte! You too have adorable children. Tus niñas son encantadoras :)
Nik, hi! I just been so busy with school. I'll try to update more often, thanks for stopping by :)