Arianna 5 votes
Alea 5 votes
Armando 11 votes
Most of you were right one! Mr. Armando is our wild goose. Hahahahaha. His wild looking face on the bathtub picture gave it away, didn't it?
Armando gets so wild in the tub that we have to keep a close eye on him. He loves to steal the girls' rubber duckies. For some reason, he thinks that bath time is a lot more fun if the girls are crying. Also, he loves the deep end of the tub. If he isn't place at the deep end of the tub, he tries to make his way there at all cost.
The other day we were giving baths and chatting away as usual. Then all of the sudden, Daddy's eyes got big and he shouted "uh-op." Then, he started whisking babies out of the tub. I didn't realize what was going on until Daddy yelled "we have little floaters!" Oh no! This is the first time that this has ever happened. At this point, we have babies screaming because they didn't want to get out of the tub. Fortunately, everything went back to normal when each baby had a big bottle of milk in their mouths. We couldn't believe how fast those little floaters came out. It was only a matter of seconds. Hahahahahaha. For the sake of the baby's privacy, we rather keep his/her name to ourselves (We want this baby to still like us when he / she is a teenager). Hahahahahahahaha.
Arianna has been babbling for a few days now. It's so funny to hear her "da-da-da na-na-na or la-la-la." Also, she has been working on her top left tooth. The gum is broken, but the tooth is not through yet. Mi niña chiquita, que lindo hablas:) Me encanta escuchar todas tus historias. Te quiero mucho mi chiquita adorada:)
Alea has been getting in a crawling position but she hasn't gone forward yet. She gets around by moving backwards on her belly. She started babbling today (03/09/09). Mi princesa estoy anciosa por verte gatear a todas partes:) Tambien hablas super lindo! Me encanta tu vos:) Te quiero mucho mi princesita:)
Armando continues to get more mobile. He is almost crawling. Today (03/09/09), he started to move foward by doing the arm and leg motion. Very soon, we will have a crawler:) Yay!Armandito tu eres el único que haces un sonido similar a mama, me derites cuando lo dices:) Te quiero mucho mi muchachito lindo:)
I snapped some pictures yesterday:) :)

2 comments:
Yes, I was right! I don't know why, but I just figured it had to be Armando. I love the new pics of the kids; I can't believe how big they are getting! Looks like everyone is having lots of fun. Just wait...your tub incidences are probably not over!! Isn't it amazing how many more laughs you have in your life now that you have your 3 beautiful children?
I voted for Arianna, because at the time she had no votes! I thought she needed at least one. Of course I should have guessed the boy, though! Love the new pictures!
Post a Comment