Well, Miss Dracula decided to start crawling this morning:) Hahahahahahahahaha. Alea crawled about 4 feet this morning! Of course, she took brakes in between:) She crawls slower than Armando does, but she will catch up soon! It's so exciting to see them reach this interesting milestones:)
Sorry no pictures today:oP
Monday, March 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Yay!!!!!!! Way to go kiddos! I'm so proud of how well they are doing. Keep up the good work.
Two crawlers - Wow!!! It has been awhile since I have read your blog - since before I saw you at MNL. I had alot catching up to do!!! So now you have a Dracula and a George - what's the third name gonna be - we'll have to wait and see!!!!
Such great pictures and I always love your stories. You know, I never got the privilege of having "little floaters" with my girls.
Soon you will have 3 one-year olds - I can't wait to see the birthday pictures!
Take care and keep up the great mommy work you are doing! - you haven't heard that in awhile from me! :)
Hi from your friends here in PA.
I love the chance to catch up on the kids through the photos and reading about theirlatest accomplishments and adventures. Pretty soon they will be three melons in a patch....too big and busy to remain three peas in a pod.
I planted pansies and tomatoes today. The daffodils and cherry blossoms are almost finished here. The trees are budding out and it is finally spring. Happy Easter!
Post a Comment