The babies' new entertainment is to get the toys out of the toy box:) However, they cry when the box is empty and mommy has to refill it! stinkers! here is a picture of them getting the toy box empty:)
Today daddy was having some fun trying to hold all the babies at once! hehehehe here it's a picture:)
Here is Arianna trying to show off hers, but hers are so small that you won't be able to see them (I'll try again in a few weeks). I couldn't leave her without a teeth showing picture hehehehehe (believe it or not she has 2 pearly whites coming in).
and now Mr. Armando his teeth are a lot bigger than the girl's and you can probably see them a lot easier:)
Now Arianna likes to hold on to the swing's bar when the swing is in motion!! that stinker! then the swing stops swinging and mama has to come to the rescue! (she just let go as I was taking the picture)
El Señor Armando has figured out how to roll around to get places and to get in trouble he he he he. Here he is under one of the swings after rolling across the room. Do we need to start baby proofing the house?!! yikes!
In this picture you can see the blanket where Armando came rolling from. He started doing that this weekend!!!
Another picture of Armando getting in trouble. I have mentioned in previous posts that he loves to steal pacis! In this picture, he has ripped off Arianna's paci and put it in his mouth! hahaha
This is just a picture I like:) All three looking cute. From left to right Armando, Alea and Arianna
Guess what?! the babies are feeding themselves!!! hallelujah!!! things are a lot easier now:) Here is miss Alea and miss Arianna. Before they were able to hold the bottle but with a lot of help. But now they are pros:) they do get silly with the last ounce or two so I usually help them finish them off. I guess it all depends on how hungry they are at the time.

5 comments:
I never even thought to take pictures of Ella's first teeth...and yes, you better baby proof your home! The adventures are only beginning!
jajajaj I do agree w/Stacey on the adventures and babyproofing...
I must tell you that those rocking chairs are by far the single most amazing ones that you would ever find, I own two and have been using them w/my 10 month old and my 2.5 yrs old since they were born... and this chairs are the only ones that go all the way up to 40 pounds!!!
They will be 11 months on the 28th.
Oh, thank you so much for writing in my blog - now I have access to yours and know you are out there! Yay! I absolutely am in love with your family - you are all so beautiful. What cute babies you have! I remember a year ago this time I was so worried about you and look how big those babies are now! Great job!
Thanks! For my header, I use scrapblog.com You just have to make a free account and then you can do whatever you want with it. It really was pretty easy!
Post a Comment