The babies had their routine appointment with our GI pediatrician today and they are doing great!!! everybody was surprised of how big they have gotten from a couple of months ago. Our babies used to be on the 10th percentile adjusted age! so they were very small!!! today Arianna and Alea are on the 50% for both length and weight and Armando is on the 50% for length and 25% for weight. So here are the weights and lengths:)
Arianna 15lbs & 0.6oz 25 inches long
Alea 15lbs & 6oz 25 & 1/4 inches long
Armando 16lbs & 5oz 26 & 1/4 inches long
Last night was back to our normal nights:) ALL babies slept through the night:) so we are happy for that and hope that tonight will be the same story:) Alea's first tooth is finally through! yay!!!! Arianna has a little lump on her gums (the bottom part) so I think she is getting close too.
Sorry another post with no pictures! I know! I need to take pictures and post sometime!!
Anyways, hope everybody is doing great.
Monday, January 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
New pics please :)
!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment