Finally Armando rolled over today with no help! yay! he is the first one! our babies will be 7 months on the 12th, but they are 4 1/2 months adjusted age so all their milestone and medical check ups go by their adjusted age not actual age. The girls are hopefully in the way to roll soon. Arianna rolls with help (I trick her with a toy and position her arms) and Alea right now doesn't want anything to do with rolling, even though she rolled in the swing a long time ago from back to tummy. She is the best one at tummy time and I thought she would be the first one to roll but Armando proved me wrong. We've been doing some exercises to help the babies reach their milestone:) and thank God we are seeing very good progress:)
Finally Alea is "talking". Armando has been "talking" for a loooooonnnnnngggggggg time. Then Arianna got started a few weeks ago and last week Alea out of the blue started "talking" and very loud! Now we can't keep her quiet:) The girls made little noises here and there but never as loud and conversational as Armando, I think they were just satisfy listening to him and finally they decided to do their own talking:) so now they play and yell under the mobiles, ha ha ha
Finally Alea is having more regular BM, we got the Ok. from our GI pediatrician to give her juice every day to avoid constipation.
Finally a member of my family will get to meet the babies:) my dear sister Alpha is coming and she flies in on the 12th:) All my family is back in my home country Dominican Republic so I hope Grampa and my sister Wendy can come soon! as well as the rest of my extended family (Tony and niece and nephew).
Finally I took some time to post:) and upload some pictures!
Now you can see why my post is called "finally" ha ha ha
Here are some random pictures

Arianna with her HUGE smile

Alea playing under the mobile

All 3 babies crowded under the mobile (from left to right Arianna, Armando and Alea)

Armando can sleep through anything! (from left to right Alea, Armando and Arianna)

I finally have a picture of both girls smiling at the same time:) Alea on the left and Arianna on the right.

Alea holding her bottle with juice to help with her constipation:)
3 comments:
The babies are adorable!!!!! I really miss coming to your house. Maybe you guys can go out on a date, and I will come babysit. Are the babies afraid of strangers? Hope to see you soon.
Robin: Hi!!! I'm up for that:) my sister Alpha is visiting and she will stay for 2 weeks:) After she leaves, I'll be up for going out:) they noticed when there is somebody different in the house, but later on they get used to the "stranger". Thanks for offering:)
Estan super lindos, que Dios los bendiga
Post a Comment