We decided to have some fun in our backyard this afternoon! Well the babies didn't know what to think of all the leafs!!

In order from left to right
Arianna,
Armanod and
Alea. They are studying the leafs:)

But very soon we had some melt downs;)

Then I try riding around with them to calm them down!
NOOOOOO I'm just kidding! so we had to go back inside because all they wanted to do was to eat the leafs!!!
2 comments:
I love the recent pictures -- oh what fun you are having -- all of the firsts coming up!! The "A" team is sure getting big and they are still as cute as ever! What a great family picture - Can mom's smile get any bigger -- What a proud mom!!!!! I think about you often!
Jean K.
Hi Jean!! thanks for your wonderful comment:) RE my smile, I know! I told Matt I look like a clown with such a big smile ha ha
Post a Comment