Saturday, May 21, 2011
Egg coloring
This year for the first the kids color Easter eggs. I wasn't sure what to expect since I've never done it myself (it's not a tradition in my country). Also I didn't know how chaotic things could get with three toddlers and one adult. To my surprise the kids did very well. They didn't dump the coloring water or any mess of that nature. They listened and followed my instructions very well. They are always so excited to try something new. I decided to give it a go because the next day they were going to color eggs at Grandma's. I wanted to practice with them in hopes that they would do well at Grandma's. I forgot my camera, so no pictures of them coloring eggs at Grandma's:( But I do have some pictures from our adventure at home.
The trio SO excited to color eggs, particularly Armando ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Very nice pictures and wish you a nice holiday .. Best regards from Polish;))
Mrs. triplets are very sweet and beautiful; **
Post a Comment