Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Christmas baking :)

During Christmas the kids and I made some easy Christmas candy. I was so surprised that it wasn't a complete chaos :) Maybe it was the simplicity of the candy. I don't know the name of this particular kind, but it was really easy to make! I bought round pretzels, chocolate stars and M&Ms. They ensemble them and even put the M&Ms on the hot chocolate:)

Armando putting the chocolate stars in the pretzel.

Alea doing her part.

Arianna doing her part and smiling for the camera.

Alea and Arianna putting the M&M on the chocolate.

The almost finished product!


It went so well, that thought well maybe we can make cookies! So I tried making peanut butter blossoms with them. This time things didn't go the best. I just had them roll the balls on the sugar, but they wanted their hands wiped after rolling every single ball. The girls got bored quickly with this one. Armando and I finished it! Armando has a passion for the kitchen:)
This little "baking" experience with the kids was a lot of fun! I'm looking forward to doing more baking as they get older and can do much more :)


No comments: