Friday, June 4, 2010

Easter Hunt!

I know Easter is long gone, but I wanted to share these pictures :) We had a wonderful time that Sunday. The whole family was over and the kids had a blast hunting for eggs. I was very impressed with their egg hunting skills. They did an awesome job! They had a lot of fun :) After church, the kids ate and took a nap. Then we continue the afternoon with pictures and an egg hunt. Alea was not in the mood for pictures, so we had to be happy with a few pictures like this one. You can see Alea sitting on Grandma's lap with no smiles.


Off goes Alea to find some eggs full of candy :)


Alea getting help from uncle Mike unwrapping her candy.


Everybody is on the hunt! They were pros at finding eggs and putting them in their basket :)


More eggs!!! Yay!

"My basket is getting full!" (Arianna).


Time to eat some candy!
Arianna lovessssssssssss candy!
Tasty chocolate!
Maybe we can find more eggs!
None under here.
Time for a drink. We can share our candy with Frankie, no problema.

3 comments:

Nik said...

I love their outfits! Glad you all have been having fun!:)

Rosiris said...

They are too cute! Thanks for sharing.

Nik said...

Thanks for posting on my blog the other day! I've been missing you and your updates here! Hope all is well!:)