Tuesday, August 4, 2009

We have a walker!

Well, I think we have a walker. Armando took off walking last Sunday, doing 6 to 8 steps. Then yesterday, he did the same thing. He is still a crawler, but when we less expect it, he starts walking. It's SO exciting to see him go:) It will be fun to see him master the walk in the next days:) Hopefully, I'll be able to catch a video soon.

4 comments:

Rosiris said...

That's great! Congratulations! Now, you are in real trouble. LOL!

Three Peas in a Pod said...

Well, I'm not sure. I think I got ahead of myself. Now he hasn't done it since Monday, GRRRRRRRR

Nik said...

Way to go Armando! Don't worry, he'll do it again soon enough (and then, yes, you will be in for real trouble!)!

Jennie said...

Hey there!! I can't believe how big they are all getting!! I need your e-mail address...I mad my blog private, so you won't be able to read it unless I invite you! :) E-mail me @ jenethanick@hotmail.com
and I will invite you!! :) Glad to hear things are going great and the kids are doing great.