Monday, July 13, 2009

Molars galore!

It's been a CrAzY last 4 weeks! They kids have been cutting molars left and right. Just to give you an idea in the last 3 weeks we got 6 molars! They all have their top first molars. Of course, they are cutting both bottom molars now. I was hoping for a break between the top ones and the bottom ones, Grrrrrrrrrr. On the bright side, it will be great to be done with the first molars. I just hope that the second molars will take a several months before they start popping in. Besides molars, they are also cutting more teeth, they have runny noses, runny stools and to top it all Armando has his first ear infection (BOTH ears). It's been chaos around here.

On a more exciting note, Armando did his first TWO steps on his own! Yay!

Arianna standing and being silly:)

Alea didn't want to stand without the help of the couch, that silly girly:)

Armando standing without the help of the couch (Arianna right beside him crawling).

I finally figured out a way to take a picture of all three;) From left to right Armando, Arianna, and Alea.


This is their favorite hang out place;) I have books there and they love to seat there and flip through the books or bite each other. LOL

2 comments:

Evan, Mindy, Denver, and Makenna said...

I love the pictures! Awesome job Armando on taking your first steps! We've been working on molars and teeth in our house too so I feel your pain! Thank goodness we don't have an ear infection too....good luck!

Rosiris said...

Way to go Armando...he will be running before you know. Cara is cutting her first molar too. Poor babies. I love them sitting together in that picture. Kids are just too adorable!