Monday, September 29, 2008

Our identical twins

We have triplets and two of them are identical twins! Arianna and Alea. Let's play a game called can you tell them apart? I'm posting an individual picture of each one, look at it! study it and then move on to the pictures of the two of them together and try to guess which one is which. I posted which one is which below each picture so no cheating! Ok.
This Arianna:)
This Alea:)

Arianna has the white diaper cover and Alea has the printed one.

Arianna has the pink dress and Alea the blue and white one.

Here they are wearing their summer dress:) Alea has the white/green/pink one and Arianna has the orange one:)
So where you able to tell them apart?

3 comments:

Evan, Mindy, Denver, and Makenna said...

Yea! I got all of them right! I didn't think I'd do that good, but Alea's head seems to be a little longer (not quite as round as Arianna's). I love the videos (as does Denver...he gets so excited to watch them). Take care and keep up the good work blogging!

BKSblog said...

Love the blog and the photos and the videos. Crazy dog!!

Unknown said...

Mujer. Que bellos. God bless your babies. You're right I can't tell the difference. I always wonder how can she handle it. God bless you Digna. Be carefull with Frankie though.